Friday 3 September 2021

Summer Fling: Ch. 3

 Characters:

Katie (Queer Woman. Upbeat, Dominant, Seducing – A Side)

Jessica (Younger queer woman, Shy, Angsty, Insecure – B Side)


Genres: Lesbian, Transgender, Angst


Summer Fling: Chapter 3 


Act III: The Mirror



Jessica stood up, willing to come over and sit on Katie’s lap. Though the moment she stood up she noticed her own erection, making her hesitate, and a moment later tried to get back on her knees.


Katie tilted her head in surprise “What are you doing? Don’t you wanna come here and cuddle a bit?” she asked.


Jessica shook her head. “I think it would be better if I didn’t right now.” she replied, her voice lowered, her gaze averted.


What is it dear? What scares you? Are you still ashamed because you just ate me out?” the auburn haired woman smiled at her and softly stroked the girl’s arm. 


The girl however shook her head again. “It’s uh, it is different. My knees are kinda weak right now.” she lied, her gaze still averted.


Look at me, little girl. Look into my eyes.” Katie requested. After a moment of hesitation the girl complied. “Now be a good girl and tell me the truth.” she added.


The girl bit her lip and started chewing on it, blushing slightly. “I have a hard-on.” she eventually admitted.


So the fuck what? I know you’re hard, now come sit on my lap. I wanna feel your dick on my belly!” she replied, her tone profoundly annoyed at this point. 


Jessica however didn’t move despite the woman’s commands. She continued averting her gaze. “But you’re a lesbian. Lesbians aren’t into dicks. I’m not a real woman down there. I am sorry, I’m ruining your summer fling but- but I’m sorry okay? I- I- apologize okay?” she started shaking, her voice cracking, but not in a good way.


What the fuck are you on about? Just half an hour ago I sucked your dick until it exploded in my face, why wouldn I like di-” she just now noticed the girl’s actual state of mind, and small tears formed in her eyes. 


I- I just wanna be a real girl you know? The moment I think about touching you, whether it is with my dick or my hands… I feel like I’m mistreating you. Defiling you. I just want to be a real woman.” 


Part of Katie wanted to giggle over the girl’s use of the word “defile”, yet she knew it wasn’t a good time. The girl was having a dysphoric episode right in front of her. She pondered the situation for a moment, then she had an idea of what to do. She quickly stood up and grabbed the girl’s hand, with her in tow she moved from her living room to her bedroom where in the corner there stood a tall mirror. She placed the girl on the bed and told her to wait, then she quickly disappeared into the other room, shortly afterwards she returned with a large chair. She put the chair down in front of the Mirror, then she sat down in front of it. She turned over to Jessica and gestured for her to come to her. As the girl came close she quickly took her hand and pulled her on her lap, facing the mirror. “Look in the mirror Jessica. Look, and tell me what you see.


I see a beautiful woman on a chair. Absolutely stunning, better than what any girl could ever wish for. An absolute dream in the form of a human. With smokey eyes and the hands of an artist.” Jessica immediately called out with a sense of pride in her chest and a spark in her voice, before adding “And an ugly… thing… sitting on her lap.” in the most dour tone of voice.


Katie, ignoring the girl’s various compliments wrapped her arms around the girl on her lap and started shaking her. “No no no no no, this won’t do. You wanna be a good girl, don’t you? So BE a good girl! Now look at yourself, carefully. Take your time. And then tell me what you see; about yourself, not me.


Jessica threw a miserable expression at her mirror image, but then she looked at herself fully. Her face, actually fairly feminine if she was honest, yet she could see all the parts about herself that just didn’t fit a proper woman in her eyes. ‘Look at your hair Jess, LOOK at that hairline. This is not what it looks like on real women. Sure you’re balding but still, it should be lower. Everyone can see it. And your nose? Your might be okay maybe, but it looks way too small in your giant face. Big bubbly face…’ Jessica growned, hanging her head down. “I see a person I suppose, who is maybe sometimes cute. But just isn’t the real deal you know? I’d love to be the real deal, but I cannot be the real deal. Just look at this chest, real women have boobs. I don’t have boobs. You have boobs. You have a woman’s body. I have the hairline of a 30 year old, a sugar addiction and a nagging obsession to fight with people online.


The red haired woman let out a long audible sigh. “No tits so no womz? Yikes, tell that to all the women who went through mastectomy. Guess they have to either hand in their woman cards or rebrand their gender.” she shook her head and hugged the girl. “How about this then, you ignore for a moment how much you hate yourself and the hairline no one else cares about and instead tell me what you like about yourself. ONLY, what you like about yourself. Be a good girl, will ya?” she smiled at her through her mirror image. 


Okay, so I think I like my nose. I mean it’s okay. It’s not huge, and I suppose that works.” Jessica’s eyes shifted away, wishing not to gauge Katie’s reaction.


Okay? It’s more than okay. Your cute little snub nose keeps inviting me to nudge it!” her hands wandered up to Jessica’s face and onto her nose, which she poked quickly. “Ahhhh delightful! Lemme do it again!” she tried nudging Jessica’s nose again but the latter pulled her face away to dodge the incoming hand. “Awwwwwh, you can dodge but you can’t hide! I’ll get your nose again, just you wait.” and after a little bit of playing with the girl she finally pulled her back into position and smiled at her. “Okay, what else?


Jessica swallowed hard. That was it, that was all she had. And it did not satisfy the woman yet. She looked at her face once more. ‘Nope, I still hate my hairline. Maybe my smile works?’ she quickly tried smiling to herself but immediately dropped it ‘No, that just makes me physically ill. How about my chest?‘ she looked up and down her torso, past the still really flat chest, down to her oddly shaped belly and towards her waist. Her waist actually slightly pulled inwards, a result of the estrogen she was taking. Nonetheless, she loved how it looked. ‘That might be the most woman thing on me, also goes well with the skirt.’ “Okay I suppose I like my waist because it moves inward like with other girls and it looks femine. Can I stop now? This is uncomfortable.


Katie tilted her head. “Why is it uncomfortable? Don’t you enjoy liking yourself? And yes, your waist is beautiful, perfectly shaped to grab as well.” her hands moved down to the girl’s waistline.


No I don’t, and yes it is. I don’t find myself pretty, and trying to pull something potentially okay out of my ass is really not fun.” the girl replied.


That is a bit of a change though, isn’t it? You don’t find yourself pretty, you didn’t declare yourself ugly as a fact. You wanna know what I find really pretty about you?” and before the girl could protest Katie moved on. 


Look at your cutsie little nose again, it’s surrounded by even more cute things. Like your eyes. The way you look, when you don’t constantly avert your eyes they are sweet and have a certain spark to them. I wish I could see that spark when you describe yourself instead of me. And with the eyeliner you placed below them it really makes your eyes stick out and pay attention to your beautiful iris. Makes you look really sexy too, like you’re trying to play innocent, but below you really enjoy the idea of someone like me desiring you. Oh and let’s not forget these rosy little cheeks with that soft blush. You’re not even using make-up on them, they’re just naturally beautiful. Your hair? Well I can’t speak much about your hairline, it’s really not noticeable or something I really pay attention to, but your hairstyle itself is fine. I bet you would look really cute if you dyed it darker and cut it a bit shorter. Don’t be afraid, it will make you look even more feminine, and really bring out your eyes. Also…” she put on a more serious expression “those lips of yours, they’re so naturally soft. I tasted them earlier and made me want more. Just the way you kiss. So careful when you initiate, yet so hungry when I initiate. Like you’re really really into it, but you can’t allow yourself to fully bring it out yet. Let go sweetie, let go and embrace what you are…


A weirdo is what I am. And what does it matter? What does all this matter if I’m not real.” Jessica emotionally interjected.


You keep saying that. What do you mean you’re not real.” Katie asked with a concerned look on her face.


I’m not a real woman, I don’t even understand why you would be with me!” she blasted out, highly emotional “I’m a wannabe woman at best. I’ve got a dick and balls, nice big man-chest. I’m DISGUSTED by myself!” tears started running down her face.


Hey hey hey,” she hugged the girl, put her head to the girl’s back. “Let it all out, let it go. I’m here.


Jessica started crying, grabbing Katie’s hand and pushing her against her. “I just want to be like you, is that too much to ask? I just want to be normal, be like any other girl. I wanna be like you when I look into the mirror. See a really pretty girl, not some freak. Movies, pricks online, they all have their finger on the pulse don’t they? It doesn’t matter what I do, what I try, what kind of crap I am telling myself. In the end I am deluding myself. I am not a real actual woman, it’s biological reality, and nothing I do will ever change that. I…” she started crying even harder “I just want the pain to end!”


Katie gently pushed her off the chair then gestured for her to come back to her. Pulling Jessica in and making her place down on her lap again, this time so she can look at her. She wrapped her arms around her which was immediately reciprocated by Jessica who now cried into her arms. And while she sat there, bitter tears running down her face, Katie gently rubbed her back and stroked her neck.


For a while they just sat there, Jessica crying, pouring her heart out, letting out all her pain, with Katie gently stroking her. Eventually she pushed her in closer again and quietly spoke up “I cannot tell you what does or does not make you real, I cannot force you to see it my way, but I can ask you to consider how you look like to me and how I see it all. There are the most different of people out there. None like the other. Some of them with rare chromosomes, some of them with common ones. Very masculine people all the way to very feminine ones, some of them have breasts, some of them do not. Some have Penises, or something completely different. Whether or not that makes some of them women or not, I don’t know. But I also don’t care, it all seems so arbitrary to me. Is a woman still a woman after having a mastectomy? What if her uterus isn’t working? What if she never had either to begin with? Do they stop being women, have they ever been? I’ll be honest Jessica, I cannot give you a satisfying answer on whether or not you are a real woman, because I don’t know what makes a real woman. You could maybe say that a woman is what or who I am into, but I don’t know what I’m into, I just desire some people more than others. When I describe them as women it really only is an approximation of what I think might group them best. But if I desire someone who will then tell me they outwardly identify as a man, someone agender or whatever else you can bring up, my desire to be with them will not diminish. I’m not running around with identification charts on what is and isn’t woman enough to fit into someone else’s definition of what a woman is. I desire what I desire, whatever it is called.” She pulled up the girl’s face to look directly into her eyes, her face now all read from crying, yet still this cute and pure innocence in her eyes. “And currently I desire you. With your cute nosy eyes, your snuby little nose, those soft red lips, the feminine waist, your long slender legs and soft little feet. Your adorable little chub that I just want to stroke, to play with that little belly button of yours. Your breasts are really cute too. They’re not completely flat, they’re like little bee-stings. That just makes it even better when I call you a little girl, and when I grab them, and when you then moan like a little pervert. And of course, last but not least, your little penis. No matter how much you hate it, right now it is a part of you, and not an ugly one either. It’s small and feminine and so soft, and when I rub it you make even more of those sexy noises. All that I like, I really like all that. It’s a package I desire. You hear that Jessica? I desire you. That soft butt of yours that I am currently holding in my hands since my hands wandered down there as I was talking? My mind almost blanks at the thought of exploring it further later on, of maybe sticking my finger into you and having you make those cute sounds for me.” Katie gave the girl, who had stopped crying for the moment, a kiss on the cheek “I cannot tell you whether or not you are really a woman or not, but I can let you know that I don’t care either way, it’s all arbitrary to me. Trans, Cis, woman, non-binary, I desire you, no matter which of these words apply to you.” 


Katie…” Jessica quietly responded, looking directly into her eyes through the mirror’s reflection. “I really desire you too. You’re like a dream come true. I-I wish this night would never end.


Good.” Katie quickly answered, her looking almost smug now, like it all went so fast between the melancholy of before and the woman’s thirst. “Cause that means we can work on what is really important here - making you embrace the degenerate pervert you really are.” with those words she let her tongue run from the girl’s collar bone up all over her chin and cheek, and over to her mouth, where they embraced for a long deep kiss. “Good, now turn around again!


The girl complied, swiftly getting off the woman’s lap, turning around and hopping back on. Now with a hopeful smile on her face. Having the girl back in her original position, Katie quickly wrapped her arms around her again, her left hand seeking out those little bee stings she referenced earlier. She laid down her head into the girl’s neck, letting out a happy and relaxed sigh, she too was looking forward to the rest of the night. “Hmmm, just think of all the things that could happen here today. The future has not been written yet, we could stop right now, and talk more about your feelings, and believe me, I would gladly lend you my ear darling…” she paused, moaning quietly “Buuuut…” she really dragged out that word. Her right hand would, as subtle as possible, climb down under the girl’s skirt to wrap her fingers around the girl’s dick like a darkness engulfing her “...we could also just fuck like rabbits...” she gave extra emphasis to that word there, adding a swift hissing sound to it. “...then I could explore that little butt of yours. Really make myself acquainted with the area...before I lube you up good and continue my massage….from the inside” Katie truly desired to turn on the girl as much as possible, but really she was also talking to herself, increasing her own anticipation about what she would do to the girl for the rest of the night. “...you’ll cry like a little girl and moan like a slut. And you will beg. You will beg for me to continue. You will beg for me to fuck you till your mind blanks out. Why don’t you try it out right now? Beeeeeg for me you little slut!” she hissed, emphasizing each mention of the word. 


The girl let out a long elongated moan. Whether it was due to being touched like that, or due to being told all these things, maybe both. She let out another moan, spreading her legs slightly and eventually speaking up “Yeeees. Please Katie. Please finger my ass. Pleeeeeeease.


You want me to finger your ass? Oh why would you want that?” Katie replied smugly, playing coy. 


Because it would make me feel good. Please Katie, I wanna feel good. Please make me feel good.


Katie grabbed one of the girl’s arms and slowly pulled them downwards and under her skirt. “What else would you like to do tonight? Tell me what you would like to do to me you little pervert.


The girl however just moaned for a bit before she could answer, eventually she did though, saying “I would like to see your ass too. Really I need to see. I wanna touch you down there, eat you, taste you. Please, let me taste you.


Katie snickered and gave the girl an evil grin through the mirror’s reflection. “Suppose you have to earn it. Be a good girl, moan for me. Moan and cry and BEG when I fuck you. And that will just be the start. You can have so much more when I will make you mine. I will fuck your ass here, I will fuck you somewhere outside, and maybe I will invite you to a nice restaurant or the theatre, and on the way back....” she watched the girl in the mirror, her eyes now closed, rubbing herself and moaning loudly “...on the way back when I will drive you home and it is really dark outside…” “Ye-yes?” the girl begged “...and it’s all scary outside, and we’re all alone together…” the girl moaned louder and louder “...I will suddenly get to the side of the road and stop…“Yes. Yes please go on Katie.” the girl continued begging “...I will make you step out of the car, pull down your dress and molest you to my liking…” the girl was almost ready to explode as Katie narrated for her, while stroking her small breasts and keeping her in position “...then I will push you on the backseat and pound you. Over and over, so you’ll cry and moan for me. I will slam into you until you cream onto fucking the seat!


As she finished her narration, the girl on Katie’s lap started shaking uncontrollably. She moaned loudly, her breath quickening as she came. More translucent liquid oozing out of her. Really this time seemed so much stronger than her last one. 


After a while she slowly calmed down again, moaning happily “You are amazing Katie, please... please make me your little bitch.


All is good, honey. This is just the beginning!” Katie answered calmly.


I have never cum so hard, it all went so vivid in my head, and all I could think about was you fucking me, and me sticking my penis inside you too. Katie, I’ve been a bad little girl. I wanted to stick it into you…” she giggled childishly in her exhaustion.


Hmmm…” Katie sighed absentmindedly, then suddenly her eyes jumped open widely “You were what? That was an option? Would that still be an option?” she blubbered out.


But Katie, I’m not hard anymore. I...I didn’t know if it would be okay. Not just for you, but also for me…


Katie didn’t listen, desire had taken over. She had completely disregarded the possibility of getting that girl to stick it into her, due to her insecurities, and many of her previous partners could not do it either. Her mouth almost watered at the possibility. As if the anticipation she had just built wasn’t affecting herself enough already, this prospect turned her on more than she could have imagined. The extent to which she desired this shy young woman to try to awkwardly stick it into her almost creeped her out. It could be so many things. Awkward, experimentative, sweet, innocent and especially - kinky. No doubt about it, the mere thought made her beyond excited, she could feel her cervix area vibrating too, this had made her really wet. She wanted it, but how to get the girl there, give her back some energy, and how to get her dick hard enough to attempt it? Now it was Katie’s mind that almost blanked.


No comments:

Post a Comment